The Freelance Dietitian Podcast was created in 2021 and has been streamed in 242 cities worldwide (so far!) It’s the first and only podcast devoted to freelance topics for dietitians.
Every week, I publish a new episode where I interview amazing freelance dietitians. These conversations are a blast and meant to inspire your own freelance journey.
I want to show you all the ways you could leverage your credentials to create a career that’s fulfilling, satisfying and as lucrative as you want—whether that means you’re making more money, or having more time to spend with family.
P.S. You don’t have to be a dietitian to benefit from this podcast, all are welcome.
Search for a past episode here (FYI you’ll be directed to a new page):
I’ve had the pleasure of interviewing:
- Abby Langer, RD. A media dietitian that uses her massive platform to call out harmful nutrition trends and share evidence-based nutrition information.
- Beth Moncel. The founder and visionary of the ultra-cool and successful blog, Budget Bytes.
- Elis Halenko, RD. The visionary and talent behind a thriving food styling and photographry.
- Amy Gorin, MS, RDN. A media dietitian dominating the plant-nutrition space.
- Holly Larson, MS, RD. A successful copywriter and small business owner.
- Krista Ko, RD, MPH, MBA. Founder of the Dietitian Success Center.
If you want to be a guest on the show please pitch yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org