Join me for this solo podcast episode where I break down ten pieces of nutrition business advice. I share the most helpful tips I’ve ever gotten and I also tell you what pieces of advice I would leave behind.
10 Pieces of Nutrition Business Advice
I review every piece of business advice on this list. Please note these bullet points are not listed in any particular order.
- You need years of experience as a Dietitian before you can open your own business.
- Freelancing is safer than full-time employment
- If a client can’t pay your rates, you shouldn’t work with them
- You need to have a strong social media presence to be successful
- You are not required to pay taxes until you hit X dollars in revenue
- Freelancing is a lonely pursuit
- You need to earn six figures to be successful
- Your insurance covers your freelance projects
- Freelancing is saturated
- Freelancing is easy
Keep in mind this episode is based off my own personal experiences. If you disagree with any of my thoughts let me know, I am very interested to hear your thoughts and perspectives.
Ready to tune in? Hit the play button below and start the episode now.
Did you miss last week’s episode? No sweat. Click here to catch up: I Interview A Listener! Ft. Bailey Franklyn, RD & Culinary Chef